Saturday, November 21, 2020

Hand in Hand

It's Saturday and that means time for the SCS Inspiration Challenge!  Stacy had found the sweetest site! Click HERE for the challenge and click HERE to find the link to the photo I found!

The site has a nice selection of children's books so I thought this sentiment was perfect.  The card I found for inspiration has a dark blue background and a lot of shine.  :) 

For my card, I used Christmas Hand and added a couple of stitched flowers from Summer Bouquet

 "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" has always been my favorite Christmas show. We really didn't have enough when I was growing up so the story always meant a lot to me.  I still get choked up when all the Whos down in Whoville start singing!   I think this year a lot of us are going to feel a little like the Whos this Christmas.  We are going to get up and we are going to celebrate even though it might not look like it usually does!  We might not be able to stand hand in hand this year but we will hold one another close in other ways and Christmas will still be!




Love and hugs!

 
    

2 comments:

  1. I think hand in hand could be impossible for 2020 but heart to heart still possible. Not a show I know but love your simple card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, me too! Every single time the tears just come streaming out. What a beautiful ode to a book + holiday special that has touched not only your own life, but countless others since it first debuted more than half a century ago now.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...