Friday, November 27, 2020

Peace on Earth

It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Inspiration Challenge.  Amy is taking us to Traditions this week!  The Traditions site overflows with inspiration and fun shopping too!  I found galvanized trees; the link can be found at my SCS Gallery HERE.

I used: 


I am also participating in the Weekend Art Nudge #16 with bonus colors from Art Nudge 21.

 If you celebrated I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
Ours was nice after I got over being sick on Thanksgiving day.  I think Little Bit enjoyed the festivities as well!  


Thanks for stopping by!  

Also, there are 3 more days to get your favorite IO items on Sale!  









4 comments:

  1. Awwww - Little Bit is gorgeous - that was my daughter nickname as she was growing up! I still use it occasionally!
    Love your galvanized trees card Angie - that is spectacular
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet, charming card. It has a joyful spirit and sense of festive whimsy to it.

    I'm very sorry that you weren't feeling top-notch on Thanksgiving. Being under the weather, no matter the cause(s), always feels that much rougher when it occurs during a holiday.

    Fingers and ink blending brushes alike firmly crossed that smoother sailing will be yours on the health front in December.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet trees and lovely sentiment, another lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I can hear my mom singing this song again. Thank you for the smile my friend.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...