Thursday, November 5, 2020

Lines and Circles

Hi!  It's my turn to host the Free 4 All Challenge at Splitcoaststampers and I have chosen Lines and Circles as my challenge.  I think Slant Background stamp is so cool (no pun intended) because it has a dotted ombre hill with defined hill lines.  It just begged for this cute Sled Silhouette. The sentiment is Warm Wishes and lastly, I added a few snowy pearls.


Did you create a project this week with lines and circles?  We would love for you to join us at the Free 4 All Challenge!  If you don't have a Splitcoaststameprs account, it's free and only takes a few moments to create one.  You will receive your own gallery to feature your art plus so much more!  
  





 

2 comments:

  1. WOW - this is stunning Angie - love that background stamp! The silhouette looks amazing over it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on this card at Splitcoast...but it's so nicely done that I wanted to take another look. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...