Sunday, November 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Sweet N Sassy!

Sweet N Sassy Stamps turns 13 this month and they are having a Birthday Bash! Click the link above for the special Birthday Sales! 

I have a long and twisted history with the VW.  Only a VW can leave you stranded in more places than you can remember and still hold a special place in your heart!  Growing up we had a lot of Bugs and at least one van maybe two.  The first Bug I can remember left us stranded in a snowbank in a forest as darkness fell. That was a pretty scary night!  My baby brother was born in a VW Van with a dog whining on the front seat floorboard and the cat sitting on top of the seat calmly watching the birth. True Story.  I won't bore you with the rest of the stories, just know that the VW and I go WAY back!  :)  So when I saw this Vintage Van set, I just had to have it.  It's so much fun because it can be used for any season by simply stamping pumpkins, balloons, packages, or nothing at all on the top!  The license plate can be switched out too!  I just love it!

I am also participating in this week's Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS!  This week we are celebrating Dacia and I found THIS card to CASE.

I colored my VW red just as she colored her Bug red.
Both of our cards have Christmas trees on top.  I have a blue sky similar to her tag.  Everything else is different.  


 Korin, Congratulations on 13 years!  I am so excited to celebrate with you!


1 comment:

  1. This is so fabulously fun and festive. Adore the splatter filled background.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...