Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Christmas Magic

Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge!  This week, I am featuring a tutorial that shows three easy watercolor cards.  I decided to do just the first one for now because my week has not allowed for much practice, but I do want to try them all.  I can imagine making tree after tree!  It's so fun!  After painting the tree with Daniel Smith Watercolors, I added Golden Rose Paper Glaze using one of these spatulas and the Star Stencil from Picket Fence Studios.  After the Glaze was dry I stamped a sentiment from Inside Quotes: Christmas (it would probably be best to do the stamping first but nothing went awry).  I added a liberal amount of Paper Glaze splatter and lastly, I added sequins from Creme de Menthe and Holiday Hopper Sequins Mixes.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I would love to know if you like to paint and which medium is your favorite!  
 

            

           




1 comment:

  1. Splendidly lovely design. Watercolours and Christmas are a match made in crafting heaven, if you ask me.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...