Sunday, November 1, 2020

A Trio of Trees

Hi!  Today is November 1st.  Can you believe it?  I cannot believe we have made it to November. I mean honestly, I feel like I am still stuck in March, it can't possibly be November!  But The calendar says it is so I am going with it!  Today we have a brand new Fan Club Christmas Challenge at SCS so I played along with a trio of trees.  I stamped the top of one of the trees from The Most Wonderful Time of the Year set three times on a slimline card base.  I blended blue ink with Life-Changing Blender Brushes around the trees and spritzed with water for a snowy look.  Then I die cut the stitched circles from the new Picket Fence Studios Slim Line Die Cutting System.  This is such a fun die-cutting system with numerous ways to configure card fronts!  Next, I added a sentiment from Inside Quotes - Christmas.  Lastly, I sprinkled Gin and Tonic Sequins onto the card.  I just love the sparkle they add!



I am also celebrating this week's Featured Stamper at SCS.  Congratulations to Mary!

Before you go I just want to give you a look at all the different dies that comes with the Slim Line Die Cutting System.  I can't wait to try all of the other cool shapes! They can be mixed and matched for endless possibilities at a great price point! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and happy November to you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your gorgeous fall trees!! It doesn't feel like November here either - more like summer still.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...