Sunday, November 22, 2020

Hey, There Pumpkin

Hey, there everyone!  When I can, I love to help celebrate the Featured Stamper at SCS.  This week we are celebrating Leslie!  Congratulations, Leslie, I had a wonderful time looking at your gallery!  I found THIS lovely Fall card.  Our cards share the same sentiment and we both have patterns on our pumpkin(s)!

I stamped Pumpkins on a Hill and then colored the image with watercolor markers.  The sentiment is from Fall in Love and lastly, I framed my fall scene with the Large Frame.


The SplitcoastStampers Challenges are open to everyone so why not join us and celebrate a cardmaker!

Have you picked up your favorite IO items yet?  There is still time to save at Impression Obsession's larges sale of the year.  







    

5 comments:

  1. Super cute pumpkins and card design. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really charming fall card. I adore how it looks like the sweet little pumpkins could be resting on the harvest moon.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Angie - love those pumpkins :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your big frame Angie and how you cut the sentiment apart

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...